- Impact of the perioperative care model on mortality of patients treated in general surgery wards
- Patient satisfaction with anaesthesia and pre-anaesthetic information
- Effect of red blood cell transfusions on the frequency of infections in the ITU
- The clinical spectrum of connective tissue diseases – a single intensive care experience
- Does the time of admission to ITU affect mortality?
- Pain treatment in the emergency department: what do patients think?
- Tricuspid valve rupture after blunt chest trauma
- Effects of parenteral lipid emulsions on immune system response
- Anaesthesiology in the Polish Armed Forces in the West during World War II
divided by subject
- Intensive therapy
- Nosocomial infefection
- Perioperative medicine